Dr. Catherine Finger offers executive, personal, and author coaching designed to support and contribute to the wellbeing of others through research-based tools and practices. Her work is grounded in positive psychology, integrating both Emotional Intelligence and Appreciative Inquiry practices and perspectives. Her years of successful experience as an educational leader, board member, adjunct professor, award-winning author, and community leader equips her with unique insights and deep intuition on both organizations and individuals.
Catherine will come alongside you as a “thinking partner,” providing you with a range of executive, personal and author coaching services, including:
- Personal, leadership, and organizational assessments
- In-depth focus on growth and challenge areas
- Accountability and encouragement for achieving goals
- Renewal of hope and a refreshed perspective on life and leadership challenges
- Support in identifying strategies for managing life’s challenges
- Support in your writing journey