Catherine Finger offers executive, health, and personal coaching services.
Her years of successful experience as an educational leader, board member, adjunct professor, award-winning executive coach, author, law enforcement chaplain and community leader equips her with unique insights and deep intuition on both organizations and individuals. During her professional career, she served on several state and national boards–including the AASA Governing Board–and received numerous leadership and service awards. Her vast experience in leadership and community work serves her well in her professional coaching role.
Catherine completed over 250 hours of graduate level coursework in preparation for her transition into professional coaching and her launch of Loving the Leading. Her coaching-related education and certifications include the following:
- National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach (December 2022)
- Professional Certified Coach credential from the International Coach Federation (August 2022)
- Emotional Intelligence Coaching and Assessment Certification–EQi 2.0/ EQi 360 (July 2022)
- Positive Psychology-Based Health and Well-Being Coach Certification from the College of Executive Coaching (May 2022)
- Advanced Certified Personal and Executive Coach Certification from the College of Executive Coaching (November 2020)
- Certified Writing and Speaking Coach through the Advanced Speakers and Writers Association (December 2019)
Catherine is an active member of the International Coach Federation and was elected to serve on the governing board of ICF Wisconsin. A licensed Chaplain through the International Fellowship of Chaplains, she is also an active member of the Wisconsin IFOC. Her Chaplain work has led her to pursue additional educational experiences and certifications, particularly related to crisis intervention and stress management as well as trauma-informed research and practices.
When she’s not coaching, engaged as a Chaplain, or writing, you can find Catherine riding her horses, traveling, or enjoying a wide variety of family and friends.